Many people consider that while hunting whales, the method of slaughtering whales is extremely cruel
Truthfully there is no actual count of these creatures and what is an acceptable norm for the species to survive
INTERNATIONAL WHALING COMMISSION (IWC)
http://www.tangoffs.co.uk/?k=sito-opzioni-binarie-sicuro-per-principianti sito opzioni binarie sicuro per principianti
The Moratorium on Hunting Whales – Is it really happening?
http://www.timesharefun.com/?olovo=erfahrungen-mit-anyoption erfahrungen mit anyoption
click grafici forex tempo reale
http://nour-dv.org.uk/?noga=binäre-optionen-profitabel binäre optionen profitabel
So the real truth is that it is not ‘scientific research’ in Japan’s case
http://www.markupagency.com/?vulka=auto-pozioni-binarie auto pozioni binarie
What is the real legal framework regarding hunting whales with the countries that want to hunt them?
- Any IWC member can object to the moratorium, declaring itself exempt. Invoking this provision, Iceland killed 38 whales in the 2008-2009 season, and Norway killed 539.
- A country can also set its own “scientific permits” for whaling, ostensibly to further research on conservation. Under this rule, Japan harvested 1,004 whales in 2008-2009.
- The IWC grants permits to indigenous peoples to carry out traditional and subsistence whaling. Native peoples in Russia, Alaska and St. Vincent and the Grenadines all have quotas.
Another loophole: “BY-CATCH” Whaling
Specific Whale species are hunted yearly
http://themodernnetwork.com/?kolco=binäre-optionen-demo-account binäre optionen demo account
go bdswiss com demo
Do Whale sanctuaries exist?
- There are currently two major whale sanctuaries. One covering most of the Indian Ocean was created in 1979 following an initiative by The Seychelles, and is a breeding ground for many southern hemisphere cetaceans.
- The Southern Ocean sanctuary, surrounding the continent of Antarctica, was proposed by France and set up in 1994. Its waters, teeming with marine life, serve as a feeding ground for more than a dozen whales species.
What do we do after we have depleted the whale population by hunting whales?